Skunk. I'm smelled them for years around here but had no idea they were getting into my backyard. I'll plug up wherever they're getting in. The next door neighbor has a booth at the farmers market so I showed her the video. Their dog spooks the skunk sometimes and that's when it sprays.

I had to set the sensitivity to maximum or it wouldn't have caught the skunk. I have to turn it down during the day because the wind blowing the bushes will trigger a video. I may need to put Vaseline on the camera over the garage so spiders don't put webs across it and then it gets triggered too much.