Richard, I totally blame the Republicans. 8 years of Bush, then all these years
of not supporting Obama, PLUS letting the Tea Party take over. Ugh! I will
NEVER vote for a Republican. All they care about is getting into power again.
IMO they would rather destroy the country than help the Dems govern wisely.

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:34 PM, "'Richard J. Williams'