100 % bullshit, MJ. Have you read the book? ...I didn't think so...

 The Movement does and Marshy did the exact same things -engendering fear about
what will happen if you don't go to the Dome, if you go see other gurus, if you
get "off the program". People who live in glass houses, Fleet....

 From: "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:18 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Take Me For A Ride; A look inside Lenz's cult, and
Barry's mind

   If you want to know how Barry thinks, and how he got so screwed up, there is
a free ebook, from someone who was very close to Freddie. The name of the book
is: TAKE ME FOR A RIDE Coming Of Age In A Destructive Cult, by Mark E. Laxer.
Available on the link that Richard posted.

 Here are some quotes from the book. When I read them, they sounded strangely
familiar. Note: Freddie used to call himself, "Atmananada" (Soul of Love),
before he decided he was the final incarnation of Vishnu. The guy sounds VERY
CRAZY:

 Atmananda exposed his Big Nurse nature in other ways.  He claimed,
 for instance, that he had to "press all the right buttons"
 to help people overcome their resistance to the Light and to him….
 He taught me to fear what would happen if I left the Centre.
 "You know too much to leave.  It's a greedy, materialistic world
 out there.  Your soul would be miserable.  Besides, the Forces would
 flatten you like a bug.  You would lose thousands of lifetimes
 of evolution."

 He taught me to fear, not just the Forces but people, particularly old
 friends and family.  "It's best if you don't tell them what we do here.
 Believe me, they won't understand.  They'll end up blocking your
 progress and sapping your power.“…

 "Atmananda," I suddenly announced.  "I *saw* the Warriors."

 Others in the circle soon *saw* them too.

 Atmananda held desert trips once or twice a month and, by mid-1983,
 followers *saw* him walking above the ground on a "cushion of light,"
 flying to distant mountains, sending columns of light into the sky,
 and causing constellations to gyrate and disappear.

 On one starlit night, Atmananda raised his hands above his head.
 As he slowly lowered them, he made a low, whistling sound like
 the wind.

 "What did you *see*?" he asked afterward.

 "I didn't *see* anything," one new follower bemoaned.

 "Advanced psychic vision is necessary to perceive what I am doing…

 "Are you Rama?" someone asked.

 "Yes," he replied.  "I am Rama, the last incarnation of Vishnu.
 You people think that I am a person, but I am not.  Over the years
 I watched my various selves fade away.  I fought the process tooth
 and nail--like each of you are doing now.  But it was in vain.
 I could not stop the process of dissolution.  I had to admit that I
 was no longer a person.  This morning I suddenly knew who I was.
 I have been cycling...I am beginning to remember...Eternity
 has named me Rama...Rama most clearly reflects my strand
 of luminosity...We're at the end of a cycle...At this time,
 Vishnu takes incarnation as a person...Vishnu is that aspect of God
 that preserves and protects life...Rama...the last incarnation
 of Vishnu..."

 On 10/17/2014 9:16 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...