Yes, you should hang out with Barry more, as you know nothing about him, except
what he has spoon-fed you. Everything I have said is accurate. Look a little
deeper, than simply cozying up to him, just because he too, professes to
dislike Maharishi as much as you do (another Lenz trick - the enemy of my enemy
is my friend). Just as he was, you are being played for a fool.

 Not that Turq needs anyone to defend him, but I must say:

"he abused his followers, emotionally, mentally, sexually, and financially" -
exactly what Marshy did even though you won't admit it since your sense of self
is so caught up in his saintly image.

 "Barry has no money...Barry has no friends or family... Barry has made no
spiritual progress... Barry has no girlfriends..."

 All absurd pronouncements that you have no way of knowing the truth or falsity
of. Especially the one about no spiritual progress. The fact that you feel he
must agree that you are enlightened and that Marshy was a saint and TM is good
for him to be considered spiritually evolved doesn't say much for your own
state of mind.

  "Very much a mess, after Lenz got done with him"

 I can't vouch for what Barry was like after he left the Rama deal, I only know
him from his posts here and his other writing he has made available online. He
strikes me as being intelligent, discerning and a damn good writer, if a bit
profane. He appears to me through his written words to have come through his
experiences with Marshy, the Movement and Rama relatively unscathed. He at
least no longer follows such hucksters like Benjy Creme or Amma or any of the
other fakers on the spiritual scene.