 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 1:55 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Take Me For A Ride; A look inside Lenz's
cult, and Barry's mind

 It's interesting to note that according to the Master of Benjamin Creme, Lenz
had a point of evolution of 1,7 when he comitted suicide with a dog collar
around his neck.
 According to that system enlightenment begins with 3,0, so the guru of the
Turq wasn't even close.

 I finished the book, which was quite a page turner - Lenz was really into
mind-fucking people, kind of a spiritual criminal. I stumbled around, as
clueless as the next person, when I was young, but I could *always* smell a
phony, and Lenz, from what I have seen of him, never would have passed my smell
test. Insecure and sleazy is a bad combination. I hope Barry opens his eyes, to
the cage this asshole put him in. And soon.

 On 10/18/2014 8:29 AM, fleetwood_macncheese@...