Didn't know Wally Hope but his name came up a lot among the revellers at the
Windsor Free Festivals.

 This is the Sid Rawle (R.I.P.) I mention. At Stonehenge in real life!

 I recognise him and know the name from somewhere. I think he pops up in the
biography of anarchist group Crass who lived in a commune in Epping forest. All
friends of Wally Hope, did you know him? That was one sad story...

 And if you go to the 53:15 mark in the Winstanley film you'll see him in fine
ranter mode.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW12-yt2o6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW12-yt2o6A

 Excellent rant. Shall bookmark for a quiet evening.