 From: "curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Belief in God is a form of mental illness

On 10/20/2014 11:43 PM, jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>>Xeno,
>>

>>I'm flabbergasted at the statements you just said.  In
the physical existence of human beings here on earth,
everyone has to have a mother and a father.  Were you not
created by your father's sperm that impregnated your
mother's egg?  Didn't she carry you in her womb for 9
months before you were born here on earth?

>>I'll give you my thoughts about Barker's ideas.  But
I'm taking the KCA argument one at a time which starts
with statement 1.  Your
statements are so astonishing that we need more
clarification about your thoughts and logic.

>>Everyone in the forum is invited to participate in this
discussion to ask Xeno about his revelations regarding his
physical existence.

>Everyone on this forum
seems to believe in causation - that for every event there is a
cause. The question is if everything that happens has a cause,
is there a first cause? This is probably one of the first essay
assignments in any Philosophy 101 class at a community college.

>Everyone knows that Aristotle defines change and motion by
first concluding that everything that has a beginning and an end
would have to have a first cause or principle. His argument for
before and after must have an antecedent state following
Parmenides statement: "nothing comes from nothing."

>Aristotle concluded that if the cosmos had a beginning it would
require a first cause, an unmoved mover, in order to support
change.

>Where is Robin when we
need him?