A lot of European horror has a dark comedy spin. US made films not so much. "Cabin Fever: Patient Zero", a US film, is a comedy of errors. Elmore Leonard's shtick was to show how dumb both crooks and cops could be. The same shtick works well for horror. Too much intense suspense can be a bit tiring and difficult to pull off. "The Possession of MJ" er "The Possession of Michael King" takes a dark comedic approach of a supernatural debunker which will have you laughing half the time.

"P2" is a 2007 Canadian film making the rounds now on Hulu and VUDU with Continuum's Rachel Nichols (as a blond) and Wes Bentley. Nichols plays an office worker who is the last to leave the building on Christmas Eve and enlists the building's security guy (Bentley) to help get her car started. Little does she know what the security guy has in mind for her. Definitely rated Not for Buck and most here. No comedic relief in this one as it is more a thriller all the way through that builds to the end.

"Septic Man" has been added to Hulu's "Huluween" lineup. It was done by the folks who did "Pontypool" and the trailer shows it to be a horror dark comedy as "Pontypool" is.