 I don't have much in the way of movies to recommend this month because
 most all I have been watching have been horror films. That's because I
 hang out with a group on a forum that tries to watch a horror film each
 night in October to celebrate "31 Days of Halloween". Most films I
 watch would not be for the faint of heart here. But one from Turq's
 former country of residence, Spain, is actually more of a dark comedy
 and called "Witching and Bitching". Sounds like FFL doesn't it? But
 it's about a heist in Madrid and how the crooks escape to a small town
 and learn it is run by witches. Lots of comedy of errors. It's on
 Netflix WI.

 Been catching "Gracepoint" to see what they do with it over the
 original, "Broadchurch" which played last year on BBC America. Features
 a lot of scenery from Ann's neck of the woods despite the New York State
 credit at the end. According to a member of another forum I'm on who
 did the special effect New York credit is there because it's being
 edited there and they get a tax rebate for that. It's mostly shot on
 Vancouver Island with some second unit done near Santa Cruz,
 California. The cliffs in the show are all his companies work as a
 special effect. It's on FOX.

 Since I am a TV delinquent I can't say I have watched any of the "Gracepoint"
series but many I know have been. Most of it was shot within 15 miles of my
house including the little brown church which is across the street from me.
Pretty fun for the locals. Then they had a big auction of all of the movie
leftovers at the Fairgrounds (this is one of the oldest fairs in Canada
beginning in 1868). There was so much stuff in the way of costumes and props it
was quite overwhelming, or so I heard.

 Finished up "Intruders" which was intriguing. Read that there will be no
 third season of "Utopia" ... for Brits unless maybe there is one on
 HBO. As for HBO it has been announced that next year (I bet in time for
 "Game of Thrones") a cable or satellite subscription won't be needed to
 see shows using HBO GO. Apparently HBO viewers in Sweden already have this.

 Well, Happy Halloween and don't let the eBullies get ya! This year I'll
 be watching the parade of tricksters on my security cam.