On 10/17/2014 07:48 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Ebola looks like a parasite so I looked it up and most all viruses are indeed parasites though it is a subject of controversy among immunologists. My bet it just doesn't like certain things in your blood. It may not like hot spices for instance. Notice there have been no outbreaks in India. I recall a "Sopranos" episode where Tony and the boys go have some India food and then get sick. Tony wants to off the restaurant owner but sees his doctor first who tells him it is unlikely they got it there because of the clever use of spices in Indian cooking which keeps parasites away. Bring on the chilis!

No Ebola in Canada yet, it must be the Tim Hortons.

I see there is one in Oakland.