--- jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > Sounds pretty crazy. So the beef was with SSRS
> > > supposedly not being
> > > true to his roots a la TM? Or were there
> specifics
> > > with regard to
> > > the sugar coated poison thing? Hell of a label
> by
> > > the way...
> >
> > Actually it's a great label. Quite the compliment
> from
> > MMY in "guru speak."
>
> So you are indicating MMY meant it to say, it is a
> sweet way of
> killing off the small self?

Yes. SSRS is Brahman that is very sattvic and sweet.
You can have a very casual, open relationship with
him. Nothing is formal at all. But That infinite
consciousness will eat you up though. In my direct
experience with MMY and SSRS, their darshan is vast
and powerful...infinite Shiva. However, in my
experience, SSRS is much more personal and actually
knows you on the level of the personality. SSRS also
does very specific things for you if you ask him. It's
pretty amazing. SSRS has infinite respect and
gratitude towards MMY and always speaks highly of him
with great love and devotion in his voice. I've also
heard him tell some pretty funny ashram stories.

http://mail.yahoo.com