Did you notice how effortlessly and spontaneously you performed the stalking? :-)

On 10/31/2014 8:52 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Don't you wish. I don't think there is a soul on this planet who cares enough about you to actually stalk you. But if it makes you feel better believe what you want. BTW, got any better pics of yourself? That one isn't so flattering. Mac- 1 bawee -0

Barry posted a red-herring. Everyone knows that Barry invited everyone on Google Groups a.m.t. to check out Yahoo FairfiledLife to see how he trashed Judy. It sure looks like a clear case of cognitive dissonance.Go figure.

/"Nah, it wouldn't be the truth. First of all, I remind you once again that it was *you* who suggested alt.m.t participants check out Fairfield Life. All it would take to demolish your claim is to repost there what you said here.//
//
//And in any case, the only reason I would post to Fairfield Life is if you launched or participated in another attack on me, or on others here, and the alt.m.t participants on FL didn't call you on it."/ - Judy Stein

First and last response to a cyberstalker:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.meditation.transcendental/MMob_W69PHo/_FOM0OQ_15AJ

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
            • ... nablusoss1008