Barry is positively cheerful, having suckered "Mr. I'm SO Enlightened And
You're NOT" into PROVING that he has been stalking me on the Internet. (He
wouldn't have been able to come up with the photo he modified if he hadn't
been.)

What does that say about his claimed "enlightenment?" Are the "enlightened" so
petty that the only thing they can think of to amuse themselves with is
STALKING someone they don't like? So far "Mr. Enlightened" has admitted to
reading two entire books as part of his attempts to stalk me, and to having
searched all over the Internet just to find a photograph of me he can modify.
Sounds more like yer classic Internet Troll than someone "enlightened" to me.
:-)

For that matter, what will his "I am really done with any kind of back and
forth" posturing below say about his claimed enlightenment (much less ability
to tell the truth) when he next gets his panties in a twist and feels he has to
stalk me again?

We ALL know it will happen. He has NO self control, and has demonstrated that
for years now. Some enlightenment...  :-)

As for you, Thundertwat, you'll keep stalking me, too.  You really can't help
yourself...  :-)