Richard Williams is a classic sociopath. He doesn't feel it's wrong to make up anything he wants about anyone he wants to make it up about. It must be a Texas thang, or maybe it's leftover behavior from all that time he spent in prison.

/Cognitive dissonance: Barry is not a sociologist. Barry is from Texas. Richard Williams has never been in prison. Go figure./
/>/
On 11/1/2014 10:43 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

And bawee thinks MMY is showing wear and tear as an older man. Geez, I guess senility can take the form of fantastical theories and lies all the while thinking one is speaking intelligibly. Perhaps we should take Mac's stance and just give the lampshade-wearing old fool a break now and then.

So, I keep pointing out Barry's cognitive dissonance and he keeps sinking into it deeper and deeper, when all I'm doing is following his recomended process, but he doesn't seem to be getting any more realized - just more denial and avoidance. Go figure.

/"So for me this is the same process. It's the *process*that is important --
the active challenging of one's assumptions and beliefs -- not the outcome.
That *process* is what I suspect can trigger realization."/ - TurquoiseB

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg20298.html

    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]