Here's what I find so fascinating about Barry.  He has told us many times, that
he regards his primary purpose here as the "pushing of people's buttons"

 But, by all appearances, he has graduated himself, out of any need to have his
buttons pushed.  Or at least graduated out of the willingness for that.

 I would say not. If I was in charge of the TMO I would pay him off or ask him
to claim to be a Scientologist or something.

 On 10/31/2014 10:13 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...