Caffeine is my current drug of choice. Without it kapha loves to go high and I feel like sleeping all day. Unfortunately my espresso machine broke and it is a bear to fix if I can at all. The company seems to think that I should just buy a new one. What a "throwaway" society we are. And it was not one of my "Starbucks" days. :-D