 Caffeine is my current drug of choice. Without it kapha loves to go high and I
feel like sleeping all day.  Unfortunately my espresso machine broke and it is
a bear to fix if I can at all.  The company seems to think that I should just
buy a new one.  What a "throwaway" society we are. And it was not one of my
"Starbucks" days. :-D

 Good for you, I would rather fix than throw away even if it costs more. It is
my way of protesting. And also, that you have a certain amount of times per
week that you go to Starbucks. It is very expensive - plus, I like to frequent
my local independent rather than Starbucks.

 On 11/07/2014 03:47 PM, s3raphita@... mailto:s3raphita@... [FairfieldLife]