/He seemed to be pretty lonely lately since Judy stopped
    responding to his postings, so I've been trying to engage him, but
    he doesn't seem to want to talk about the really interesting and
    important topics - such as yogic flying or human levitation.

    I can't even get him to talk about karma and reincarnation.

    Steve is trying to help Barry, but he just seems down on
    everything and everyone these days. Years ago, I used to be one of
    Barry's greatest supporters, both of us being military brats from
    Texas, but he apparently doesn't want any help these days.

    Or, maybe this is the way he deals with his cognitive dissonance.
    Go figure./

/>
/