From: "anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 3:43 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: There may be a God after all...  :-)

Don't get your hopes up. I have not been on FFL much lately, and I have not
been accessing FFL by e-mail much. A check of e-mail shows 246 unread from
Richard, and 107 unread by you out of 1587 unread mails. I have been spot
reading on Neo, and have not done a 'mark all read' sweep of my e-mail for over
a week. Normally I read the mails of Buck's 'apostate' list to see if an
interesting discussion is in progress. It does seem Richard has slowed down a
bit by the count. I am typing on a tablet, which I am not fond of -- my Android
tablet died -- I bought a cheap 7-inch Windows tablet for US$100, and believe
it or not, it has the full Win8.1 desktop OS -- the world's cheapest Windows
PC. I use it to read news or books, and to scan FFL when I am out of my office.

It could be that I once marked all of them as "Spam" and it's taken brain-dead
Yahoo Mail this long to react and treat them like spammers, even though it
doesn't throw any of their posts into the correct Spam folder.

If you like I can ask God's secretary (she's a real honey by the way -- I just
don't know what it is about these god types and women) to find out if you are
on his agenda -- nope, He seems to be in a closed meeting with her.

Yeah, he does the same thing with His male secretaries and assistants, too:

I just noticed that the folders I created in Yahoo Mail to store unread posts
from the people actively stalking me -- Ann, Jim, Steve, and Richard -- were
surprisingly empty.

Maybe they've actually stopped posting their crap, I thought, so I checked the
Post Count post and it shows that Richard is still the verbal diarrhea king and
that the others still seem to be posting as much as always. So then I scrolled
through the list of incoming posts on the Yahoo Groups reader (Neo), and their
stuff seems to still be appearing there, too. It's just not getting to Yahoo
Mail. Go figure.

I'm just posting this to see whether Xeno (who created similar macros) or
anyone else has noticed anomalies
like this, creating a difference between what arrives on the FFL website and
thus is visible in the
Yahoo Groups reader (Neo), and what arrives in your email feed.

Whatever the cause, color me properly grateful.

Whether it's <genuflect> God saving my macros from having to route posts from
these four to a trash folder that I then have to empty from time to time
unread, or some other cause, it's All Good. Praise the Lawd!

If it's really the work of God, I may evencontribute to a
Maharishi™ yagya just to thank the dude for his efforts, and for having the
same taste in who to throw in the trash bin that I do.  :-)  :-)  :-)
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]