Learn Nadi Astrology and figure it out for yourself, my friend.

 It's a suggestion.  Take it or leave it.

 Well thank you. You're a natural with the lingo is what I mean. I also mean
that no one has ever convinced me, other people believing something counts for
nothing with me and astrology is one of those things that just makes no sense
as an objective phenomenon that I can see.

 But I convert for evidence, so I got a chart from a Nadu Astrology site, what
do you reckon?

 Ascendent(Lagan) :Libra 10.02 Ascendent Lord :Ven Moon Sign(Rashi) :Taurus
Moon Sign Lord :Ven Birth Star(Nakshatra) :Rohini Birth Star Lord :Mon Lucky
Gem :Emerald Lucky No. : 3 Lucky Day :Friday Lucky Color :Green Sun Sign (As
per western system) :Aquarius Current Vimshottari Dasa :Sat-Ket You are a
Manglik person Currently Under SadeSati :No Ascendent Chart(Lagan Kundli)
Planet's position at the time of birth Planet Sign Degree Lord Asc Libra 10.02
Ven Sun Capricorn 28.41 Sat Mon Taurus 19.38 Ven Mar Virgo 03.35 Mer Mer(R)
Capricorn 18.53 Sat Jup(R) Aries 24.23 Mar Ven(R) Capricorn 13.43 Sat Sat(R)
Aquarius 12.21 Sat Rah(R) Taurus 27.40 Ven Ket(R) Scorpio 27.40 Mar
*(R)=Retrograte Navmansha Chart Transit Chart November 14,2014 13:20:45 Sun
:Lib 28.01 Mon :Can 27.09 Mar :Sag 20.14 Mer :Lib 14.28 Jup :Can 27.37 Ven :Sco
03.07 Sat :Sco 01.24 Rah(R) :Vir 24.40