On 11/20/2014 8:07 PM, fleetwood_macncheese wrote:

Glad to hear it - I am a Red Box kind of guy, and will definitely grab a copy.

/That's the funny thing about Brian the dog on Family Guy - he's a dog, but talks just like a normal person with a normal voice, while all the other family members have cartoon voices. I mean, that's funny when the only sane character in the whole family is the pet dog. Go figure./

On 11/20/2014 7:21 PM, fleetwood_macncheese wrote:

    Wasn't he walking his enlightened dog, too? Its a wonder he kept
    track of it all...

    His dog is probably like Brian on /The Family Guy/ - the smartest
    one in the whole house.

    But I still don't get why Barry would post a review of a pirated
    copy of /Intersteller/ that he watched on a 14 inch laptop, with
    Dutch captions.

    We saw it on the IMAX screen in 70 mm in Dolby Surround Sound and
    it was great.

    He didn't seem to enjoy the movie very much - something probably
    got lost in the translation. Go figure.

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <steve.sundur@...>
    <mailto:steve.sundur@...> wrote :

    that's cool, Michael. One of the informants here went in and out
    of dimensions while simply walking through the city in which he
    lives.

    We were all so envious, wishing we could be special like that.

    The rest of us, sigh, can only take simple, uneventful walks, sigh.

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <mjackson74@...>
    <mailto:mjackson74@...> wrote :

    There is no evidence for there being any multiverses

    That's not true - there are any number of channels and New Age-y
    types who claim there are multiple dimensions all over the place.

    *From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>