 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 To: FairfieldLife <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 5:34 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] It's the cult thinking, stupid!

 I hope I've made my point to lurkers and those with somewhat open minds.

 All I had to do was use a little colorful language to describe Maharishi, and
the four extreme cultists on this forum went fucking crazy attacking me.

 I wouldn't say you were even describing Maharishi, but rather underlining a
point about people refusing to see what is in front of them.

 I didn't even blink because I knew you weren't implying any bad behaviour on
the behalf of the Reesh.

 That some have made such a big deal out of their refusal to understand your
remarks and use it as an excuse for a pile-on does nothing for their
credibility.