 OMG, I had completely forgotten about the "event" tomorrow. I am so looking
forward to your take on proceedings Curtis.

I think when I checked it was happening in the middle of the night for us Brits
but I hope I get to see or read both the Reesh's message to mankind and your
analysis. Such fun!

C: They intend to broadcast it and leave it up so I am hoping my analysis will
not be the only one posted. My problem will be which direction to take it in,
complete farce, or serious epistemological writing prompt. I am predicting a
little of both because both are sooooo ripe!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 I've watched this will some alarm because last time I was posting here I had
to try to back down Jim and Nabby from creating fantasy ill-will scenarios
about my personal life in response to me posting my opinions about Maharishi's
teaching. It was an escalation of their MO since I began posting here. I am
happy to see it resolved with Jim creating his own page while hilariously
claiming that it was because OTHER people were not being civil here! I do not
believe it will last any more than his participation on then other
"enlightened" forum, but hope to be proven wrong.

I think you were right to go the legal route because they were crossing a weird
and disturbing line Barry. There is no parity between how you post here and
what those guys were up to.

FFL has gone through many different incarnations as strongly influential
posters come and go. I viewed the end of the Judy era as a positive thing, but
was disturbed to see how others escalated to fill the gap. Judy ran her routine
in a much more interesting way IMO, so despite strongly dissagreing with her
most of the time, I was entertained and prompted to write more many times
because of her participation. That degraded in the era of the clique she led
that involved the Share bashing era in the girl's locker room. Shit got weird
and unpleasant, but worst of all boring.

I don't know where FFL is headed now but I am an optimist. I intend to report
on my experiences tomorrow at the "event" in Alexandria. Last I checked almost
800 people had reserved a seat. I had some contact with people from the old
days who were kind enough to share their perspective. Although I remain a
skeptic and am not really going with anything close to an "open" mind
(overrated at this stage of my life I believe) I will go for the many layers of
entertainment. One of the greatest aspects of the entertainment will be posting
here about it. FFL has been a great resource for my thinking and writing. It
has been so useful that I have put up with some people with unfriendly agendas
against me here. It was the ticket for admission.

 OMG, I had completely forgotten about the "event" tomorrow. I am so looking
forward to your take on proceedings Curtis.

 I think when I checked it was happening in the middle of the night for us
Brits but I hope I get to see or read both the Reesh's message to mankind and
your analysis. Such fun!

Sorry to see things spiral out so far here but I am encouraged to see the
changes.

          • ... salyavin808
          • ... jason_gre...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]