On 11/29/2014 1:47 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

I was going to particpate on the Hammond deal, but I may choose to spend that time with my daughter. As to Jimmie's new group - I'll pass - it will only work if people there love to watch someone babble about their own enlightenment and see that it's a fabrication.

/Will you please stop posting this bullshit - we know you don't have a daughter to spend time with, and we already know you are lurking on Jim's new forum so you can report back here and to John Knapp on TM-Free. Do you think we are that dumb?/

*From:* "curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:47 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Apologies...

I've watched this will some alarm because last time I was posting here I had to try to back down Jim and Nabby from creating fantasy ill-will scenarios about my personal life in response to me posting my opinions about Maharishi's teaching. It was an escalation of their MO since I began posting here. I am happy to see it resolved with Jim creating his own page while hilariously claiming that it was because OTHER people were not being civil here! I do not believe it will last any more than his participation on then other "enlightened" forum, but hope to be proven wrong.

I think you were right to go the legal route because they were crossing a weird and disturbing line Barry. There is no parity between how you post here and what those guys were up to.

FFL has gone through many different incarnations as strongly influential posters come and go. I viewed the end of the Judy era as a positive thing, but was disturbed to see how others escalated to fill the gap. Judy ran her routine in a much more interesting way IMO, so despite strongly dissagreing with her most of the time, I was entertained and prompted to write more many times because of her participation. That degraded in the era of the clique she led that involved the Share bashing era in the girl's locker room. Shit got weird and unpleasant, but worst of all boring.

I don't know where FFL is headed now but I am an optimist. I intend to report on my experiences tomorrow at the "event" in Alexandria. Last I checked almost 800 people had reserved a seat. I had some contact with people from the old days who were kind enough to share their perspective. Although I remain a skeptic and am not really going with anything close to an "open" mind (overrated at this stage of my life I believe) I will go for the many layers of entertainment. One of the greatest aspects of the entertainment will be posting here about it. FFL has been a great resource for my thinking and writing. It has been so useful that I have put up with some people with unfriendly agendas against me here. It was the ticket for admission.

Sorry to see things spiral out so far here but I am encouraged to see the changes.

          • ... salyavin808
          • ... jason_gre...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]