From: "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
    As to Barry, his point has ALREADY been proven in the persons of people
like Jerry Jarvis who were around Mahesh the Varmit enough to know of his
enormities and deny them all. How could people like Mark Landau, Billy Clayton,
Connie Larson, Rob McCutchan and others see that Marshy was lying about being a
life long celibate and others like Jarvis adamantly and utterly deny any of it
ever happened?
For the record, Jerry was *exactly* who I had in mind as the example of a
person who could have witnessed what I suggested and walked away still
believing that Maharishi was a "life celibate." Jerry, as nice as he could be
sometimes, was the ultimate "see no evil" monkey of the trio.

People on this FFL forum have stated things like "Well, even if he did have
sex, that just makes him more human in my eyes." rather than using their minds
and common sense and say "That little liar! Wonder what else he lied about?"

Barry is right - a true believer will find any number of ways to wiggle out of
looking straight at the facts about cherished beliefs and the people they look
up to.

              • ... salyavin808
              • ... jason_gre...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]