On Dec 9, 2005, at 11:29 AM, authfriend wrote:

How odd, you seem to have deleted what I went on

to say, which made it clear I wasn't questioning

the accepted scientific fact.

It wasn't clear to me.

Despite repeated accusations of having some hidden agenda in the quoting of your email messages, there exists no such agenda, other than in your own consciousness.

DISCLAIMER: The above message contains material quoted from another, longer, message. This is done for the sake of conciseness and brevity. Any perceived other reason is solely the responsibility of the reader. Any similarity to email messages existing or deleted is purely coincidental. Any reading of the message/email, or clipping/cut-&-pasting/ or verbal repetition of  message/email constitutes acceptance of the terms of this disclaimer.