--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maharishi's Brother is said to be 97,
> alive and kicking. He was recently seen
> this past Oct 12th on victory day on the
> broadcast from the globalcountry of World
> peace. He told a friend privately that there
> is a tradition in India not to talk about a
> saints life- just aspire to be like him yourself.

MMY said the same thing of SBS. That a saints life is not in the
details. That taking a new name and all signifies the death of the
prior life. And even the details as a "swami" or monk, or teacher are
insignificant. Its the breath of Pervading Silence (or some such
allusion) is all that matters.

Same or similar point made in aother post about the false claim that
one can never understand Maharishi. Its the "Pervading Silence" in his
life that matters. The details, which are simply spinoffs of old
karmas and the residue of samskaric imprints are unimportant. Even if
they seem odd.

That some view that some saints have odd karma and samksaric residue
as odd, is to me quite odd. The universe and the span of time are
large. Strange things can happen in this thing we call "lives".

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abEMxA/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM