 That's the whole point. It's the classic Saul Alinsky tactic. If you are
busted for something, deny it and accuse your accuser of the same, but louder.

 Actually, that's a classic *Karl Rove* tactic.

 The problem here is that Bill Clinton's accusers, accused him almost
immediately. Trump's accusers, accused as much as thirty years later. Silent
till now. Trump has been a public figure for some thirty years or longer and
never accused publicly of these things

 I think we all know (including you) that what set off Trump's accusers was his
flat denial in the second debate that he had ever sexually assaulted anyone,
after having been caught bragging about doing exactly that.

 and never called a racist until he ran against a Democrat.

 Au contraire, Pierre. His racism has been a recurrent theme for as long as
he's been a public figure:

 Trump Once Sued By Feds For Not Renting To Blacks
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html

 Trump Once Sued By Feds For Not Renting To Blacks
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html
 NEW YORK -- Donald Trump’s vehement questioning regarding President Obama's
place of birth has provoked charges of racism, with a number of public figure...

 View on www.huffingtonpost.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html

 Preview by Yahoo

 Lots and lots of examples in this story.

 This is their *play book*. BTW, he was a Democrat when he supposedly did these
things, thus it wasn't his fault, he was a victim of a *patriarchal society*up
bringing. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! Remember when Bill Clinton perjured
himself and all we heard was, "it's just about sex"

 That wasn't "all we heard," not by a long shot. He was condemned for his lying
as much as for the deeds themselves.

 Also, there are wholes big enough to drive an 18 wheeler through in some of
these stories.

 I'm sure you can point out these "wholes," Mike. We'll wait. (You can forget
about the no-armrest-in-first-class dodge, BTW. That's been thoroughly
debunked.)

 The fact that Wikileaks is exposing the medias bias and compliance and
coordination with the Hillary campaign says enough.

 Wikileaks isn't "exposing" any such thing.

 Once again, Mike, you're doing an extremely poor job of defending your man.
You make him look worse instead of better.