I can’t believe you or anybody else still goes out of their way to be part of a
group of aging yahoos who still believe in expelling people from their clique,
despite abundant evidence almost nobody wants to be IN said clique, and hasn’t
for many years.  Hear they’re up to around 300 these days, even with the MUM
students...pathetic.

“Provisional” dome badge...lol. How’s the mold doing in there by the way?

Then again, a friend tells me it’s still a good place to sleep, so there is
that.

Sal

  • [FairfieldLife] R... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]