From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 8:11 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Importance of Group Meditation

The Authorities?  Yes they read FFL and make files about people’s social media,
the Weekly Reader, Source, and such on applicants.  It is their job to gather
info on people in ferreting out people who are in violation of the membership
guidelines by making inquiry in to lives.  Yes, with potentially long
interrogation.

One of the things that was held up this last time I was denied a badge was
about things I may have written on FFL, “about these things you write on
Fairfield Life”. Yes, you could proly be in some trouble with the membership
guidelines promoting other spiritual teachers and such by what and who you
promote with BATGAP.

The existential problem they have with this is that as they have these written
guidelines they have to have a staff hired to investigate and enforce them in
detail over applicants.  The guidelines have been cobbled together, wordsmithed
over the years either to exclude people and they have been reduced somewhat to
include peoples who were separated from the group by guideline. The remaining
exclusionary clauses now are mostly cultural and not simply as to whether
someone is a practitioner or not. There are three written clauses remaining
that still are in there that can stick in the craw of the larger meditating
community.

The Authorities, I also do send in communication to movement policy makers the
url’s to posts made on FFL as posts are pithy, incisive, pertinent and relevant
in the context of having to do with policy. Fairfield Life has had its
effective place in communications.  But, the people who investigate Dome
membership applications do not make policy themselves, they just enforce it.
The people who make decisions you likely will never meet in the process.

May the grace of the Unified Field grant providential support in Nature towards
overcoming these long problems we all have suffered with our communal Dome
meditation attendance numbers.  Jai Guru Dev

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<r...@searchsummit.com<mailto:r...@searchsummit.com>> wrote :

So do the dome authorities still read FFL to see who’s saying what, and exclude
them if they feel inclined?

Batgap is a funny phenomena with regard to this issue. I promote other teachers
up the wazoo, and probably wouldn’t be allowed in the dome if I wanted to be,
but I’ve interviewed Hagelin and Pearson, and others who still go to the dome.
A senior faculty member listens to just about every BatGap interview and we
sometimes chat about them. He said he even discusses them with other faculty in
his department sometimes.

Rick Archer

Buddha at the Gas Pump

https://batgap.com