--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2001@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonybliss_ff <no_reply@>

> > offers
> purpetraitor.
> > reward
> > just a

> > > +++ Past post- "If you dont believe we are peaceful, we will cut off
> > > your head"
> > >     Evidently, they never understood the old saying; "sticks and
> > > stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"
> > >     I came across that one in fourth grade and, it seems to have
been
> > > true since.  N.
> > >

> > It's a level problem. We're talking about sensitivities, they're
> > killing. What do you do when someone makes it clear that they will
> > kill you and your family and friends, while yelling God is great?
> >
> > JohnY
>
> I know. Every time I see one of them cruise missles blowing up a bunch
> of goat-fucking arabs I yell "Jesus Saves". I laughed  my guts out so
> hard I blew beer outmy nose when they "accidentlY" (wink wink) blewup
> that damned heathen rag-head wedding. I yelled "Jesus Saves" at gthe
> TV. Again.
>
> But they gots one thing going for them. Pushing them kikest  into the
> sea. Shit and as IF the so called  halocasut ever happend.

The point being, (since there are those among us that have a hard time
seeing satire) the US and its policies have killed far more arab
families than muslim extremists.

Johny, when was the last time a muslim MADE IT CLEAR to you personally
  that they will kill YOU and YOUR family and friends, while yelling
God is great?

Ok. It never happend. But maybe you will be safer if we kill 50,000 or
100,000 more muslim families. So you can "sleep" better. (Though you
seem to be "sleeping" through it pretty good already.)