--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> > You, on the other hand, seem to be so *threatened*
> > by these alternative points of view that you go into
> > reactive mode, and seem compelled to put my particular
> > point of view down.
>
> Actually no. I just defend POV's which you put down.

It's so amusing, because more than anyone on this
forum, it's Barry who indulges repeatedly in putting
down others' point of view and disrespecting their
spiritual path while exalting his own.  It's what he
*does* here (and did on alt.m.t as well).

<snip>
> > But I don't think it's going to take you very
> > far if your first reaction to someone who doesn't
> > share your approach is to attempt to put their point
> > of view down as "lesser" than yours, and say outright
> > that something is *wrong* with them and "missing"
> > from their life if they don't think the way that
> > you do.

Does Barry really not realize he's describing himself,
to a T?