Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Clarifying The Energy Field'
on 6/11/06 11:58 PM, hyperbolicgeometry at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 At any rate, I don't even accept the supposed fact of your own
Enlightenment.  Here's an E'd person. You can't hold a candle to him:

http://www.nydzogchen.com/norbu.html

That too is an unprovable assumption. You have no way of evaluating this guy’s level of consciousness, nor Jim’s, thus no basis for comparing them. Just because Jim has a girlfriend, likes to roller skate, and works in a normal job doesn’t mean he isn’t in a higher state than some guy with all sorts of cool sounding Tibetan credentials. I’m not saying he is, but you can’t really say he isn’t. __._,_.___