> On Jun 26, 2006, at 10:42 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> >>

> >> On Jun 26, 2006, at 9:15 PM, authfriend wrote:
<snip>

> >> Apparently someone needs to do some research!
> >
> > Well, do it then, for goodness' sake!
>
> I'm quite happy (TM trans.:blissful) with what I've found thank you!

Vaj, you really do seem to be having trouble
focusing here.

Let me help you out.  Here was my question:

We know that a "blank wave" on a home EEG unit
is indicative of a Unity Consciousness style of
samadhi because...?

If you don't know the answer and don't want to
bother to find out, just say so.  (I mean, you
could always get in touch with Wilber.  You're
on first-name terms with him, after all.)

> >> Is it?
> >
> > Of course.
>
> Uh huh.

If you didn't think it was, why did you say it in
the first place?  Maybe you just need more sleep
or something.  Perhaps some B-12 might help, juice
those synpases up a little.

<snip>

> >> I assume you are referring to GC?
> >
> > GC??
>
> GC = "God Consciousness"

Yes, Vaj, I know what it stands for.  What I
can't figure out is why you thought I was
referring to it, you see.

<snip>
> >> I'm sorry I don't buy the GC fallacy Mahesh has fed you.
> >>
> >> Either would Shankara...
> >
> > I think you've lost the thread here, Vaj.  Why don't
> > you just go and do your research and then come back
> > and tell us what you've found out?

> >> Like I said, if you do not understand *why*, it sounds like you
> >> need to do some more hunting--or some more exploration in terms
> >> of the *spectrum* of meditative practices...

No, no.  It was *your* claim.  If you don't understand
it yourself and aren't willing to do the research
necessary to explain and defend it, why on earth
should anyone take it seriously?

<snip>
> >> If you don't "get this", that's fine. It's probably just an
> >> artifact of your paradigm.
> >
> > What paradigm would that be, Vaj, the English language?
> >
> >  Not unusual for people who are indoctrinated in
> >> *any* school of thought (or belief).
> >
> > LOL!!
>
> Do I detect a hint of bliss?

I suppose it's unkind to laugh at you, but I
just can't help it.

> >> That's why yogis who practice the path of Unity Consciousness
> >> emphatically say "don't get caught in a "school"".
> >
> > I bet they also don't have any trouble answering
> > questions, either.
>
> Of course not, in a language foreign to most...not merely the Van
> Gogh's with *one* ear...

Now you're hallucinating, for pete's sake.  More sleep,
Vaj, you definitely need more sleep.