"Again, it's clearly two different charts from two
different studies, but as far as I can figure it
makes zero difference to the discussion we were
having about whether the charts were deceptive,
which, as I've already noted, is irrelevant anyway."

OK, that was interesting.  Now back to the point.  The blown up chart
makes it clear that the time of 10 minutes of flying is being used.
The claim was that it was the moment of liftoff that showed maximum
coherence.  So we know that the explanation that the coherence was
seen before liftoff doesn't work.  But the claim mentions liftoff so
we know that they couldn't just be sitting there saying the sutra
without flying.  So all that is left is the claim that they somehow
scrubbed out all the hopping artifacts.  I believe that they just
pasted in a period of coherence and that the whole chart is a fraud.
I am opened to being shown how I am wrong about this.

The funny thing to me is how long ago we knew about this error and
that it is still being used.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM