ME: > So all that is left is the
> claim that they somehow scrubbed out all the hopping artifacts. I
> believe that they just pasted in a period of coherence and that the
> whole chart is a fraud. I am opened to being shown how I am wrong
> about this.

Judy: And how would we be able to prove this negative,
Curtis? (As a devotee of logic, you *do* know
about the impossibility of proving a negative,
right?)

I am not asking them to prove a negative.  I am inviting anyone to
prove me wrong about my claim that this chart is totally made-up.  The
 10 minutes of coherence during flying is phony. Someone who knows how
they got 10 minutes of clean flying data can prove me wrong.