> Plus, *we* all believed that we were going to
> fly. C'mon now, guys...'fess up. :-)>>>

I didn't. I thought it would be a powerful spiritual technique. And it
was. However, later, during "flying" I often felt that it is indeed
possible, and not as far away as people think. This change in the
world consciousness that can come could be much swifter and take you
by surprise.

OffWorld

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM