--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "george_deforest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello, fairfield friends and TMers all over.
> i have created a Maharishi page on MySpace
> (tribute pages are common over there)
> tell me what you think!
> and/or: join MS and add to friend list!
>  ~  http://www.myspace.com/26622618  ~
> ps - i dont visit Fairfield Life much anymore,
> because i'm addicted to MySpace, LOL
> peace, george (dardura108)

I've never been to MySpace, and I'm sure
it's fun, but just as an advisory, you
should probably look into the agreement
you signed to join up before posting any-
thing there you might later want to publish
yourself. The "fine print" says that MySpace
(that is, Rupert Murdoch) owns the rights
to anything posted there.