In a message dated 7/24/06 9:58:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Secession by mutual agreement would also be a
> horse of a different color as well. I've been saying since the 2000
election that
> eventually the Blue states would make an effort to secede because our
> political differences are too great.

Or the Reds might do so first. Especially Texas. You guys have so much
experience. Seceeding from Mexico, joining the Union, seceeding from
the Union, etc...
No, we learned our lesson! We'll just let the blue states do it this time and won't raise a fuss. Can you imagine the mass migration of people from one region to another?