> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel <babajii_99@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Maharishi Maheshi Yogi's life work;
> >   Has culminated in this theory,
> >   It's called 'The Maharishi Effect'.
> >   It says;
> >   That TM meditators, have an effect;
> >   When in transendental deep meditation-
> >    That effects the rest of the population;
> >   (Yes, I know this sounds absurd)
> >   But to continue...
> >   Of bringing harmony to chaos.
> >   Based on Quantum Mechanics on Physics;
> >   It is the 'Micro-Effect' on the 'Macro-Effect',
> >   In other words, as on becomes integrated in their consciousness;
> >   As one experiences Transcendental Consciousness;
> >   This has the effect of producing a 'Micro-Experience';
> >   Which somehow effect the whole or 'Macro-Experience'.
> >   So, if one person in New York City, is 'Transcending'
> >   At Times Square, for example, where there is tremendous,
> >   'Controlled Chaos', even in that environment, produces:
> >   A 'Macro-Effect' on all of human consciousness, everywhere.
> >   It's like one individual, reflecting the Transcendent;
> >   Enlivens the Transcendent, everywhere...
> >   It is the Micro merging into Macro.
> >   Quantum mechanics explains it better.
> >   But nonetheless, it would be 'Intuitively Correct'
> >   To believe, that this ultimate experience of the Yogis, Saints,
> >   Writers, and philosophers of the past;
> >   Can now be experiences so easily
> >   As the ground has been nurtured by Maharishi;
> >   For the ultimate human experience; as defined by Jesus;
> >   'That the Kingdom of Heaven is Within.'
> >   God Bless, and continued 'Sat Chit Ananda'
> >   Or:
> >    "Absolute Bliss Consciousness"(The direct experience of the
> Transcendent).
> >   'Sat Cit Anada, forever,and ever, Amen.
> >   Peace on Earth.
> >   R.G.  Seattle, Washington USA
>

> What
> Dear Robert
> No dropping
> Of Nuclear Bombs
> On
> Iranians this weekend?
> Just Peace on Earth?
> What's gotten into you?
> Have you been into
> The
> Ben and Jerry's
> Peace Pops
> Again?

No, sometimes I need to question, my own earlier conclusions, if we
are to grow, we need to sometimes voice an opinion out of fear of
anger, and then use the group, for feed-back, so growth can be
accomplished if you're falling back into an old position.
So, as far as my being obsessed with our fine nuclear submarines,
Here out on the Puget Sound, I was just trying to inform also;
Of the reality of these war machines.
Two types, as far as I know of:
One the 'Trident', which is just a missile launching platform;
And the other is smaller sub, which is more of an attack sub.
I guess all weapons suck really, when you think about it.
I don't like guns myself.
But there is an addictive quality to this kind of power too;
With all of the trillions spent on our weapons systems;
As well as our right to bear arms.
So, having been stirred up, now, I've had a chance to settle,
>From the excursion to Seattle,
And now hopefully we will all be able to
Find a good way to peace, love, and rock and roll, someday, again...
Dancing the night away, some day again..

R.G.