> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > [...]
Sean
Unity,

> > > I've had flashes of what I thought mght be UC, though a TM
teacher
> > friend thought it was
> > > more along the lines of CC. REgardless, given MMY's
expectation that
> > UC means that you can
> > > do any and all of the sidhis, on demand, I tend to doubt most
claims
> > here or anywhere else
> > > that someone is in BC.
> > >
> > > MMY doesn't even claim that for Gurudev, that I am aware of.
> > >
> > I'm always curious about the truth of that definition of UC.
Given all
> > of Maharishi's health issues.
>
> Has MMY claimed full UC for himself? I once heard a second-hand
comment by him:

> "I can cognize what it is like to be in BC, but I can't cognize
what it is like to be living in a
> community where everyone is BC."
>
> The person who quoted it to me obviously (to me) had a belief that
MMY was in UC, or
> even BC, but that's not how *I* interpreted the statement.

Just remember that UC and BC are states of perception. So it is not
difficult for any of us to percieve any of those states and to live
that way permanently. You are probably making a bigger deal out of
it than it is. BC is just a clearer sight of reality than is UC than
is GC than is CC. Nothing more than that.