<snip>
> After decades of hearing this crap and having
> been trained to consider themselves more elite
> than pretty much everyone in the world,

(Gee, I wonder how I missed that training.)

 is it
> any wonder that the TBs see "enemies" and
> "anti-TMers" with "agendas" all around them?

Yeah, how would anybody imagine that someone who
has hung out in TM-related groups for over a
decade relentlessly criticizing all things TM-ish
could possibly have an "agenda"?

> The whole *point* of training people to be
> elitists is so that they'll develop a "them
> vs. us" mentality and be easier to control.

But of course you'd never buy into that mentality
and think of the TBs "them," would you, Barry?

(Terminology is interesting.  "Pro-TMer" isn't
considered disparaging by either those who support
TM or its  critics, yet "anti-TMer" evokes howls of
outrage from the latter.  And while "anti-TMer" is
considered offensive by the critics, it doesn't
bother them at all to label the pro-TMers
"TBs/True Believers.")