How about the last paragraph of this from this?
<paste>
"If we are attempting to create order and harmony, in a world of
disorder and disharmony;
And the dome, is regarded by Maharishi, as being one of his most
important projects, in the world; and the whole history of Fairfield,
the long time of meditators there...
Then the seed is the container of the whole tree...
So, the seeds planted in the dome:
'ought to radiate the most intense harmony and beauty, peace and
love.
'All we are saying, is give peace a chance'- type feeling...
So, if we are creating these lower vibration disharmony's and chaos,
in our feelings in and towards those in the dome, or running the
dome...
then we had better all take a pretty good look in the mirror,
to find out who is behind this feeling, or creating this feeling of
disharmony in the group, and purge it from the group, Omen. R.G."
>  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/111050

Doug in FF writing:
Turq, i do not know what precedence there may be for this, but for
public safety is it not coming time to have the un-registered non-
dome attending meditators up in Maharishi Vedic City and on campus
wearing armbands identifying themselves as "TM-ex", and a special
catagory of "TM-Gov.-Ex" for those un-recertified TM-Govs.?

Evidently this is a 'public safety' matter as we are being told.
You know, the negative effect is felt in a way that anyone wearing
an arm band identifying them as such probably ought to be picked up
off the streets of Maharishi Vedic City or from the campus and bused
away to that meditator ghetto south of the railroad tracks here.  It
would be a felt-effect certainly and make a final solution to the
problem in the meditating community here.  Pray will the Maharishi
Vedic City Mayor up there and our Rajas act in our best interests
and remove these ex-people?  It evidently would be in everyone's
interest, a grave matter of public safety.

Yours in Best Faith, -Doug in FF