> > > <jstein@>
> > > were

> > the

> > > After the election, on pay cable, with disclaimers,
> > > as I already said.
> > >

> > I see.
> >
> > So, as I observed, you do indeed support censorship.
>
> No, you must have misread something.  Try it again,
> please.

Why not just let people see it as is and, as happened
with "Farenheit 9/11", people with opposing views were able to put
them forward and a healthy debate ensued.

Or perhaps you feel people are too stupid to decide for themselves?

That they need someone such as yourself to tell them what they can
and can't see?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: