--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:

> > The current conflict continues as long as the West thinks that
by
> > killing enough of the third world people, we can force the rest
into
> > submission and servitude. It isn't working, nor will it.
> >

> Is this really how the majority of people and the politicians in
the
> USA think?
> Certainly not in Europe and by no means in Finland. Here I feel we
are
> too understanding of everything people in the Muslim world do and
we
> don't dare to criticize their values and moral thinking. They are
seen
> as just the poor victims.

There is that well known saying,"Actions speak louder than words."

The politicians are there to carry out the will of those in power
and placate the people. Behind the scenes in the US and in Europe
the imperial agenda is still very much in place. The palatable lies
told to the populace to make them believe in 'kinder and gentler'
leaders are calculated to prevent us from seeing the geopolitical
reality. If you stop listening to the politicians and just observe
for a little while, you may see an entirely different picture than
those spouting empty words would have you believe.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: