--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd put it this way, before enlightenment all is effort and
> afterwards, by definition there is no effort.

In a pathless path one is directly introduced to the enlightened state *from
the beginning*.
Once one knows, in their own experience, what the "mysterious object", the Big
E is, one
no longer remains in doubt. One applies the Fruit, the Big E,  *as the Path.*

IMHO this is what the vast majority of people who claim full enlightenment are
beginning
to grok--at different levels of integration--the Fruit applied as the Path.
Bass ackwards,
but works great.

As Mahesh Varma said to to course participants recently in regards to the
question of
whether people in the TM transmission had attained the Big E (grossly
paraphrased): "there
are many who have awakened to themselves."

So this verifies my feeling.

Of course I could have it all wrong.

 I always found TM to
> be easy, but never thought about whether or not it was effortless.
>
> Thanks for clarifying your message. now I can reread the original
> and get what you are saying.

Gladly.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional