> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:

> Ok. I responded to a post of yours with 10 lines
> of text and 92 words, which included a suggestion
> that every time I write about spiritual seekers
> who have a thing about being superior to others,
> you suddenly appear on the scene and fire off a
> number of angry posts in my direction.

You seem to talk a lot about superiority issues.

> I think
> I may have implied that the reason you do this
> is because *you* consider yourself superior to
> most other spiritual seekers, and me bringing
> up the subject pushes your buttons and gets you
> so angry you start ranting.

You are wrong. I am not angry at you, I am just trying to understand
your mindset. Besides that, the post you just replied to is not angry
at all, but very thoughtfull and analytical. It may involve you to
some agree, but is at the whole more of a general, impersonal nature.
Read it again if you have calmed down a bit ;-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: