--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> from

> Dear Friends,
>

> I have just come out of the Invincible America Course meeting with
> Maharishi. Over the past weeks Maharishi has been doing all he can
> expand the numbers flying in the Fairfield Domes from the present
> 1,100 to 2,000 to make USA invincible (and in so doing make the
world
> a much safer place!)....
>

> A few days ago Maharishi sent Mayor Wynne off to India to convince
> the USA Embassy to allow up to 2,000 pandits to come to Fairfield.
> Today Maharishi announced that the Embassy has refused the
> application. It was clear that Maharishi was deeply disappointed -
> and also deeply concerned for America. He emphasized that we MUST
> get enough flyers here (or meditators who want to become flyers) to
> get the super-radiance number for USA.>>

Some rich dude should just sue the US government for discrimination,
and for damages incurred nationwide as a result of this prejudiced
action of the US government. Sue the F*#&@s

This will have 2 effects:
1. Kick them up the butt and get their prejudiced redneck uneducated
asses fired.
2. Draw national attention to this issue.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: