> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> <snip>
> > have no problem with it- I read through it quickly just to check
> > out the particulate matter. Other than that, I don't bother with
> > the specific points and justifications, because as far as I can
> > tell, there aren't any.
>
> Not urging you to bother with anything you don't
> find of interest, but I'd suggest that if you
> aren't following the discussions fairly closely,
> you aren't really in a position to say whether
> there are any "specific points and justifications."

Its iconic is all, and with iconic phenomena, I tend to move from
studying and listening closely, to surfing the flavor or essence of
what is going on, and to me what is going on between you and Barry
transcends any specific points you or he have made, and becomes more
the phenomenon of the two of you constantly interacting. Almost like
music.

Are you familiar with the Talking Head's album, 'Remain In Light'?
There is a track on that record called "Once In A Lifetime". The
lyrics are pretty good, and yet the song is put together in such a
way that you really can't distinguish what is more important to the
listener, the words or the music- they go together seamlessly, and
so it is with the ongoing Barry/Judy or Judy/Barry dialogue; its not
just the words anymore, its the whole song.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: