Barry, also well said, though I don't think "disastrous results" is
necessarily correct.  I understand that from your perspective in the
Buddhist tradition you acknowledge that there are causes and
consequences, valued as both good and bad, and there's no argument
about that in my mind exactly, but it just isn't how I feel about it.
 At least not right now.

Thanks.

Marek

**